Monday, August 25, 2008

Alphonse Maria Mucha Savonnerie de Bagnolet painting

Alphonse Maria Mucha Savonnerie de Bagnolet paintingAlphonse Maria Mucha North Star paintingAlphonse Maria Mucha Lance Parfum Rodo painting
find her way when she was lost inside. I figured she'd just as leave not show her drawers to him -- especially since he seemed to be carrying on right smart for who he was and all -- so I jumped up to tell her about the air-hose; but she was laughing at something or other and didn't notice me tillwhoosh -- up goes her dirndl, and there's her pretty drawers with the yellow roses on! Right then I hear a whistling and a whooping, and a voice hollering out to Miss Sally Ann to come there and see what he had for her, stuff like that. Made my blood boil! I looked round to see who'd come up, 'cause till then there hadn't nobody been left of me where the hollering was, you understand? Weren't even no benches there to set on. What there was was just this tall skinny plate-glass window along the wall, right near the exit, and when I squinched up my eyeballs with my fingers I could see a fellow standing there, bold as brass! First thing struck me, it must be that Peeping Tom she said'd been a-pestering her -- seeing he knew her name and was talking so fresh. Anyhow I knew he was the one that was whistling and hollering, 'cause I could see he still had his hand up by his

No comments: