Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Benjamin Williams Leader The Last Gleam, Wargrave on Thames painting

Benjamin Williams Leader The Last Gleam, Wargrave on Thames paintingGustave Clarence Rodolphe Boulanger La Fille De Ferme paintingGuillaume Seignac The Awakening of Psyche painting
"There's nomachina in the script!" Dr. Sear exclaimed.
"Failed!"the white figure declared, in an oddly clicking way. Holding a mask to his face like one of the principles in the play, he pointed accusingly at Taliped. "Taliped Decanus and his sort are flunked forever! Tragedy'sout; mystery'sin!" He removed the mask and tossed it behind him, revealing a round, black-mustachioed countenance.
"For pity's sake," Dr. Sear exclaimed. "It's Harold Bray."
"I'm your Grand Tutor!" the man on the stage said loudly. At once there was an uproar in the audience, partly mirthful, over which he shouted, "I'll show all of you who believe me the way to Commencement Gate! I'm the way myself, believe me!"
"He is not!" I protested to my companions."I am!"
"His name's Harold Bray," Dr. Sear explained, evidently amused and impressed. "Minor poet, half dozen other things. Used to do some kind of therapy-work in the Clinic, too. What do you suppose he's up to?"
Bray went on: "I'm the Tutor WESCAC announced. If anyone doubts it, I invite him to talk things over personally with me in my office. I've come to pass you flunkers all, and to prove I'm the one who can do it, I'll walk into WESCAC's Belly and come

No comments: