Thursday, April 2, 2009

Edvard Munch Puberty 1894

Edvard Munch Puberty 1894Unknown Artist Heighton After HoursUnknown Artist Brent Lynch Evening Lounge
didn’t have time to feed the cat, could someone go - shutupshutup!
That was One-Man-Bucket again. you’ve got no idea have you? this is ghost talk, is it? feed the cat? whatever happened to ‘I am very happy here, and waiting for you to join me’?
l .
‘I ain’t going to tell no priests,’ said Mrs Cake firmly.
It wasn’t that Mrs Cake wasn’t a religious woman.
She was, as has already been hinted, a very religious woman indeed. There wasn’t a temple, church, mosque or small group of standing stones anywhere in the city that she hadn’t attended at one time listen, if anyone else joins us, we’ll be standing on one another’s heads -l that’s not the point. that’s not the point, that’s all I’m saying. when you’re a spirit, there’s things you gotta say. Mrs Cake? ‘Yes?’l you got to tell someone about this.Mrs Cake nodded.‘Now you all go away,’ she said. ‘I’m getting one of my headaches.’The crystal ball faded.‘Well!’ said Ludmilla

No comments: