Thursday, March 26, 2009

Salvador Dali Equestrian Fantasy - Portrait of Lady Dunn

Salvador Dali Equestrian Fantasy - Portrait of Lady DunnSalvador Dali Cruxifixion (Hypercubic Body)John Singleton Copley The Tribute MoneyJohn Singleton Copley The Death of Major PiersonJohn Singleton Copley The Copley Family
off and fight the Balgrog, and you,’ he pointed to the girl, ‘you, you, you just follow him and look as, as rescued as you possibly can, OK?’
‘I’m good at that,’ she said, resignedly.
‘No, no, no,’ said Dibbler, putting his head in his hands. ‘Not that again!’
‘Isn’t that what you wanted?’ said Silverfish. ‘Fights and rescues?’
‘There’s got to be more to it than that!’ said Dibbler.
‘Like what?’ Silverfish.
‘They’re meant to! That’s what people expect!’
‘And I’m giving them what they expect, too,’ said Silverfish. ‘People like to see more of what they expect. Fights and chases, that sort of thing–’
‘ ‘Scuse me, Mister Silverfish,’ said the handleman, above the angry chattering of the demons.
‘Yes?’ snapped Dibbler. Silverfish demanded. ‘Oh, I don’t know. Razzmatazz. Oomph. The old zonkaroonie.’ ‘Funny noises? We haven’t got sound.’ ‘Everyone makes clicks about people running around and fighting and falling over,’ said Dibbler. ‘There should be something more. I’ve been looking at the things you make here, and they all look the same to me.’ ‘Well, all sausages look the same to me,’ snapped
‘ ‘Scuse me, Mister Dibbler, but I got to feed ‘em ina quarter of a hour.’

No comments: