Friday, March 27, 2009

Alphonse Maria Mucha Dance

Alphonse Maria Mucha DanceAlphonse Maria Mucha AutumnMichelangelo Buonarroti The Creation of Adam handPierre Auguste Renoir La Moulin de la GalettePierre Auguste Renoir By the Water
you tell Dibbler everything I told you?’ he said.
‘Yes. He was very upset when I mentioned about going to Untied Alchemists.’
Gaspode sniggered.
‘An’ you told him what I said about a verbal contract not being worth the paper it’s printed on?’
‘Yes. He ‘Now, there’s some new words I want you to learn,’ said Gaspode. ‘Think you can?’
‘I hope so.’
‘ "Per-cent-age of the gross" ‘, said Gaspode. ‘There. Think you can remember it?’
‘ "Per-cent-age of the gross",’ said Victor.
‘Good lad.’
‘What does it mean?’ said he didn’t understand what I meant. But he gave me a cigar. And he said he’d pay for me and Ginger to go to AnkhMorpork soon. He said he’s got a really big picture planned.’ ‘What is it?’ said Gaspode suspiciously. ‘He didn’t say.’ ‘Listen, lad,’ said Gaspode, ‘Dibbler’s making a fortune. I counted it. There were five thousand, two hundred and seventy-three dollars and fifty-two pence on Son’s desk. And you earned it. Well, you and Ginger did.’ ‘Gosh!’

No comments: