Tuesday, January 22, 2008

William Bouguereau paintings

William Bouguereau
William Bouguereau paintings
Marc Chagall Painting
Henri Matisse Painting
¡¡¡¡`It's no harm, Jo. I have billiards at home, but it's no fun unless you have good players, so, as I'm fond of it, I come sometimes and have a game with Ned Moffat or some of the other fellows.' ¡¡¡¡`Oh dear, I'm so sorry, for you'll get to liking it better and better, and will waste time and money, and grow like those dreadful boys. I did hope you'd stay respectable, and be a satisfaction to your friends,' said Jo, shaking her head. ¡¡¡¡`Can't a fellow take a little innocent amusement now and then without losing his respectability?' asked Laurie, looking nettled. ¡¡¡¡`That depends upon how and
oil painting
where he takes it. I don't like Ned and his set, and wish you'd keep out of it. Mother won't let us have him at our house, though he wants to come; and if you grow like him she won't be willing to have us frolic together as we do now.' ¡¡¡¡ ¡¡¡¡`Won't she?' asked Laurie, anxiously. ¡¡¡¡`No, she can't bear fashionable young men, and she'd shut us all up in bandboxes rather than have us associate with them.' ¡¡¡¡`Well, she needn't get out her bandboxes yet; I'm not a fashionable party, and don't mean to be; but I do like harmless larks now and then, don't you?' ¡¡¡¡`Yes, nobody minds them, so lark away, but don't get wild, will you? or there will be an end of all our good times.' ¡¡¡¡`I'll be a double-distilled saint.'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

William Bouguereau"