Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Gustav Klimt Painting

Gustav Klimt Painting
William Bouguereau
The Birth of Venus
Marc Chagall Painting
I can't bear saints; just be a simple, honest, respectable boy, and we'll never desert you. I don't know what I should do if you acted like Mr. King's son; he had plenty of money, but didn't know how to spend it, and got tipsy, and gambled, and ran away, and forged his father's name, I believe, and was altogether horrid.' ¡¡¡¡`You think I'm likely to do the same? Much obliged.' ¡¡¡¡`No, I don't - oh, dear, no! - but I hear people talking about money being such a temptation, and I sometimes wish you were poor; I shouldn't worry then.' ¡¡¡¡`Do you worry about me, Jo?' ¡¡¡¡`A little, when
oil painting
you look moody or discontented, as you sometimes do; for you've got such a strong will, if you once get started wrong, I'm afraid it would be hard to stop you.' ¡¡¡¡Laurie walked in silence for a few minutes, and Jo watched him, wishing she had held her tongue, for his eyes looked angry though his lips still smiled as if at her warnings. ¡¡¡¡`Are you going to deliver lectures all the way home?' he asked presently. ¡¡¡¡`Of course not; why?' ¡¡¡¡`Because, if you are, I'll take a bus; if you are not, I'd like to walk with you, and tell you something very interesting.' ¡¡¡¡`I won't preach any more, and I'd like to hear the news immensely.'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gustav Klimt Painting"