Monday, January 28, 2008

van gogh painting

van gogh painting
无框画 油画网
the last supper painting
picture of the last supper
believe it's true.I've been saying to the girls all the morning I just can'tbelieve it!"You know,girls,"I said,"it just doesn't seem real. Betty!I mean,Betty Barnard,who's been here all along,murdered!I justcan't believe it,"I said.Five or six times I've pinched myself just to seeif I wouldn't wake up.Betty murdered......It's-well,you know what I mean-itdoesn't seem real." "You knew the dead girl well?"asked Crome. "Well,she's worked here longer than I have.I only came this March.Shewas here last year.She was rather quiet,if you know that I mean.She wasn'tone to joke or laugh a lot.I don't mean that she was exactly quiet-she'dplenty of fun in her and all that-but she didn't-well,she was quiet and shewasn't quiet,if you know what I mean."
oil paintings I will say for Inspector Crome that he was exceedingly patient.As awitness the buxom Miss Higley was persistently maddening.Every statement shemade was repeated and qualified half a dozen times.The net result was meagrein the extreme.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

van gogh painting"