Monday, January 28, 2008

nude oil painting

nude oil painting
oil painting from picture
famous painting
claude monet painting
"You are Miss Barnard?"I asked. "I am Megan Barnard.You belong to the police,I suppose?" "Well,"I said."Not exactly-"She interrupted me. "I don't think I've got anything to say to you.My sister was a nicebright girl with no men friends.Good morning." She gave me a short laugh as she spoke and regarded me challengingly. "That's the correct phrase,I believe?"she said. "I'm not a reporter,if that's what you're getting at."
oil paintings "Well,what are you?"She looked around "Where's mum and dad?" "Your father is showing the police your sister's bedroom.Your mother'sin there.She's very upset." The girl seemed to make a decision. "Come in here,"she said. She pulled open a door and passed through.I followed her and foundmyself in a small,neat kitchen. I was about to shut the door behind me-but found an unexpected

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nude oil painting"