Tuesday, January 22, 2008

klimt painting the kiss

klimt painting the kiss
leonardo da vinci self portrait
Madonna Litta
madonna with the yarnwinder painting
¡¡¡¡`That's my good girl; you do try to fight off your shyness, and I love you for it. Fighting faults isn't easy, as I know; and a cheery word kind of gives a lift. Thank you, Mother,' and Jo gave the thin cheek a grateful kiss, more precious to Mrs. March than if it had given back the rosy roundness of her youth. ¡¡¡¡`I had a box of chocolate drops, and the picture I wanted to copy,' said Amy, showing her mail. ¡¡¡¡`And I got a note from Mr. Laurence asking me to c
oil painting
ome over and play to him tonight before the lamps are lighted, and I shall go,' added Beth, whose friendship with the old gentleman prospered finely. ¡¡¡¡`Now let's fly round and do double duty today, so that we can play tomorrow with free minds,' said Jo, preparing to replace her pen with a broom. ¡¡¡¡When the sun peeped into the girls' room early the next morning, to promise them a fine day, he saw a comical sight. Each had made such preparation for the fête as seemed necessary and proper. Meg had an extra row of little curl papers across her forehead, Jo had copiously anointed her afflicted face with cold cream, Beth had taken Joanna to bed with her to atone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

klimt painting the kiss"