Tuesday, January 22, 2008

klimt painting the kiss

klimt painting the kiss
leonardo da vinci self portrait
Madonna Litta
madonna with the yarnwinder painting
¡¡¡¡Yours ever, LAURIE ¡¡¡¡`Here's richness!' cried Jo, flying in to tell the news to Meg. `Of course we can go, Mother? it will be such a help to Laurie, for I can row, and Meg see to the lunch, and the children be useful in some way.' ¡¡¡¡`I hope the Vaughns are not fine, grown-up people. Do you know anything about them, Jo?' asked Meg. ¡¡¡¡`Only that there are four of them. Kate is older than you, Fred and Frank (twins) about my age, and a little girl (Grace),
oil painting
who is nine or ten. Laurie knew them abroad, and liked the boys; I fancied, from the way he primmed up his mouth in speaking of her, that he didn't admire Kate much.' ¡¡¡¡`I'm so glad my French print is clean; it's just the thing, and so becoming!' observed Meg complacently. `Have you anything decent, Jo?' ¡¡¡¡`Scarlet and grey boating suit, good enough for me. I shall row and tramp about, so I don't want any starch to think of. You'll come, Betty?' ¡¡¡¡`If you won't let any of the boys talk to me.' ¡¡¡¡`Not a boy!' ¡¡¡¡`I like to please Laurie; and I'm not afraid of Mr. Brooke, he is so kind; but I don't want to play, or sing, or say anything. I'll work hard and not trouble anyone; and you'll take care of me, Jo, so I'll go.'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

klimt painting the kiss"