Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Decorative painting

Decorative painting
"Well,if he wanted his bathing-dress,he must have been going to theseaside.I say,Lily'-his face crinkled up with amusement."What price yourold dugout being the murderer himself?" "Poor Mr Cust?He wouldn't hurt a fly,"laughed Lily. They danced on happily-in their conscious minds nothing but the pleasureof being together. In their unconscious minds something stirred...... ------------------
Decorative painting
Doncaster! I shall,I think,remember that 11th of September all my life. Indeed,whenever I see a mention of the St Leger my mind fliesautomatically not to horse-racing but to murder. When I recall my own sensations,the thing that stands out most is asickening sense of insufficiency.We were here-on the spot-Poirot,myself,Clarke,Fraser,Megan Barnard,Thora Grey and Mary Drower,and in the lastresort what could any of us do? We were building on a forlorn hope-on the chance of recognizing amongsta crowd of thousands of people a face or figure imperfectly seen on anoccasion one,two or three months back.
Decorative painting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Decorative painting

Anonymous said...

Abstract Painting