Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Art Painting

Art Painting
And,like many gamblers,a murderer often does not know when tostop.With each crime his opinion of his own abilities is strengthened.Hissense of proportion is warped.He does not say "I have been clever andlucky!"No,he says only "I have been clever!"And his opinion of hiscleverness grows and then,mes amis,the ball spins,and the run of colouris over-it drops into a new number and the croupier calls out "Rouge"." "You think that will happen in this case?" asked Megan drawing her brows together in a frown. "It must happen sooner or later!So far the luck has been with thecriminal-sooner or later it must turn and be with us.I believe that it hastruned!The clue of the stockings is the beginning.
Art Painting
Now,instead of everything going right for him,everything will go wrongfor him!And he,too,will begin to make mistakes......" "I will say you're heartening,"said Franklin Clarke."We all need a bitof comfort.I've had a paralysing feeling of helplessness ever since I wokeup." "It seems to me highly problematical that we can accomplish anything ofpractical value,"said Donald Fraser. Megan rapped out: "Don't be a defeatist,Don." Mary Drower,flushing up a little,said: "What I say is,you never know.That wicked fiend's in this place,and soare we-and after all,you do run up against people in the funniest waysometimes." I fumed:
Art Painting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Art Painting

Anonymous said...

Art Painting