Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Frida Kahlo Self Portrait

Frida Kahlo Self PortraitFrida Kahlo Self Portrait with MonkeyFrida Kahlo Diego and Frida
disturbances to the earth's magnetic field, and that must resonate in this world too… But how do you know about that? Carlo, I think you should answer some questions of mine. What is this world? And how did you bring me here?"
"It is one of millions. There are openings between them, but they're not easily found. I know a dozen or so, but the places they open into have shifted, and that must be due to what Asriel's done. It seems that we can now pass directly fromcan go there freely."
"What? I must know about this, Carlo," said the woman, and Will could hear her passionate impatience. "This is at the heart of everything, this difference between children and adults! It contains the whole mystery of Dust! This is why I must find the child. And the witches this world into our own, and probably into many others too. When I looked through one of the doorways earlier today, you can imagine how surprised I was to find it opening into our world, and what's more, to find you nearby. Providence, dear lady! The change meant that I could bring you here directly, without the risk of going through Cittagazze.""Cittagazze? What is that?""Previously, all the doorways opened into one world, which was a sort of crossroads. That is the world of Cittagazze. But it's too dangerous to go there at the moment.""Why is it dangerous?""Dangerous for adults. Children

No comments: