Thursday, November 27, 2008

Matisse The Black Table

Matisse The Black TableMatisse The BankMatisse The Algerian WomanMatisse Studio under the Eaves
enormous care. Exhausted and bleary-eyed though he was, he must make one last effort, seeking one last piece of advice.

   "The thing that was hidden in the Snitch," he began, "I dropped it in the forest. I don't exactly here, but I'm not going to go looking for it again. Do you agree?"

   "My dear boy, I do," said Dumbledore, while his fellow pictures looked confused and curious. "A wise and courageous decision, but no less than I would have expected of you. Does anyone know else know where it fell?""And then there's this."    Harry held up the Elder Wand, and Ron and Hermione looked at it with a reverence that, even in his befuddled and sleep-deprived state, Harry did not like to see.

"No one," said Harry, and Dumbledore nodded his satisfaction.

   "I'm going to keep Ignotus's present, though," said Harry, and Dumbledore beamed.

"But of course, Harry, it is yours forever, until you pass it on!"

No comments: