Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Pierre Auguste Renoir Dance in the Country painting

Pierre Auguste Renoir Dance in the Country paintingPierre Auguste Renoir Dance in the City painting
," said Harry, "the diary's gone, the ring's gone. The cup, the locket, and the snake are still intact, and you think there might be a Horcrux that was once Ravenclaw's or Gryffindor's?"
"An admirably succinct and accurate summary, yes," said Dum-bledore, bowing his head.
"So . . . are you still looking for them, sir? Is that where you've been going when you've been leaving the school?"
"Correct," said Dumbledore. "I have been looking for a very long time. I think. . . perhaps ... I may be close to finding an-other one. There are hopeful signs."
"And if you do," said Harry quickly, "can I come with you and help get rid of it?"
Dumbledore looked at Harry very intently for a moment before saying, "Yes, I think so."
"I can?" said Harry, thoroughly taken aback.
"Oh yes," said Dumbledore, smiling slightly. "I think you have earned that right."

No comments: