Thursday, August 21, 2008

Pablo Picasso Three Women painting

Pablo Picasso Three Women paintingPablo Picasso Three Dancers paintingPablo Picasso Seated Bather painting
garments. "You can't expect me to put up withthat ," she said. I flattened myself on the ground to see under her dress; pressed my cheek into the hemlock needles. She was obliged to clutch her skirt about her and move away.
I saw tears in her eyes, and was instantly contrite.
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"
But she was more bothered than I'd imagined. "No, I'm going. I know you're sorry, but at the same -- I think maybe we shan't see each other again."
At this I rolled on the ground and wailed so piteously that she could say no more.
"See if I don't kill myself!" I declared. "I'll eat privet-berries and die, like Cinnamon Daphie!" In token of my vow I commenced to bang my head on a hemlock root, until she came to my side and begged me to stop.
I paused between bangs. "Will you come again?"
"You don't understand what the trouble is." She wiped my eyes and her own. "I'll have to think what's right."
But I could not abide uncertainty. I loved her, I declared: more

No comments: