Sunday, July 13, 2008

Anne-Francois-Louis Janmot paintings

Anne-Francois-Louis Janmot paintings
Allan R.Banks paintings
RHETT: We've sort of shocked the Confederacy, Scarlett. SCARLETT: It's a little like blockade running, isn't it?RHETT: It's worse. But I expect a very fancy profit out of it.SCARLETT: I don't care what you expect or what they think, I'm gonna dance and dance. Tonight I wouldn't mind dancing with Abe Lincoln himself.(In the Hamiltons. Rhett pays a visit to Scarlett and brings her a bonnet from Paris.)SCARLETT: Oh, oh, oh the darling thing. Oh, Rhett, it's lovely, lovely! You didn't really bring it all the way from Paris just for me!RHETT: Yes. I thought it was about time I got you out of that fake mourning. Next trip I'll bring you some green silk for a ""frock to match it.SCARLETT: Oh, Rhett!RHETT: It's my duty to blade boys at the front, to keep our girls at home looking pretty.

No comments: