Sunday, June 22, 2008

Thomas Kinkade Cape Hatteras Light painting

Thomas Kinkade Cape Hatteras Light painting
Thomas Kinkade Cannery Row Sunset painting
he said, "My little sister, let me in," and saw that the door was opened for him, and was shut again at once. The huntsman took notice of it all, and went to the king and told him what he had seen and heard. Then the king said, "To-morrow we will hunt once more."
The little sister, however, was dreadfully frightened when she saw that her fawn was hurt. She washed the blood off him, laid herbs on the wound, and said, "Go to your bed, dear roe, that you may get well again." But the wound was so slight that the roebuck, next morning, did not feel it any more. And when he again heard the sport outside, he said, "I cannot bear it, I must be there. They shall not find it so easy to catch me."
The sister cried, and said, "This time they will kill you, and here am I alone in the forest and forsaken by all the world. I will not let you out."
"Then you will have me die of grief," answered the roe. "When I hear the bugle-horns I feel as if I must jump out of my skin."

No comments: