Friday, June 13, 2008

Claude Monet Woman In A Green Dress painting

Claude Monet Woman In A Green Dress painting
Gustav Klimt The Kiss (Le Baiser _ Il Baccio) painting
Tranio, since for the great desire I hadTo see fair Padua, nursery of arts,I am arrived for fruitful Lombardy,The pleasant garden of great Italy;And by my father's love and leave am arm'dWith his good will and thy good company,My trusty servant, well approved in all,Here let us breathe and haply instituteA course of learning and ingenious studies.Pisa renown'd for grave citizensGave me my being and my father first,A merchant of great traffic through the world,Vincetino come of Bentivolii.Vincetino's son brought up in FlorenceIt shall become to serve all hopes conceived,To deck his fortune with his virtuous deeds:And therefore, Tranio, for the time I study,Virtue and that part of philosophyWill I apply that treats of happinessBy virtue specially to be achieved.Tell me thy mind; for I have Pisa leftAnd am to Padua come, as he that leavesA shallow plash to plunge him in the deepAnd with satiety seeks to quench his thirst.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oil painting stick Rod is a painting materials, paint, oil, wax special mixture produced. Very easy to use, you can draw directly on the painting, or mixture, coating layer, curettage, it is rich in techniques such as hierarchical. Alone or in combination, through the use of such techniques, you can draw your own style.

oil painting
Landscape oil painting
oil painting knowledge
Abstract painting
oil painting products
Chinese oil painting
Gallery
Decorative painting

油画
油画公司
画廊