Tuesday, May 20, 2008

klimt gustav paintings

klimt gustav paintings
oil painting reproduction
mark rothko paintings
Old Master Oil Paintings
"Dost thou know thy father, child? Break not mine old heart; say thou know'st me. Thou dost know me, dost thou not?"
"Yea; thou art my dread lord the king, whom God preserve."
"True, true-that is well-be comforted, tremble not so; there is none here who would hurt thee; there is none here but loves thee. Thou art better now; thy ill dream passeth-is"t not so? And thou knowest thyself now also-is"t not so? Thou wilt not miscall thyself again, as they say thou didst a little while agone?"
"I pray thee of thy grace believe me, I did but speak the truth, most dread lord; for I am the meanest among thy subjects, being a pauper born, and "tis by a sore mischance and accident I am here, albeit I was therein nothing blameful. I am but young to die, and thou canst save me with one little word. Oh, speak it, sir!"
"Die? Talk not so, sweet prince-peace, peace, to thy troubled heart-thou shalt not die!"
Tom dropped upon his knees with a glad cry:

No comments: