Wednesday, May 14, 2008

contemporary painting


contemporary painting
african art painting
art work painting
abstract art painting

And you did not see him? At least that is what the prosecution declares."
"No! We all of us saw him, Monsieur le President!" cried Rouletabille.
"Then why was he not arrested?"
"Because no one, besides myself, knew that he was the murderer. It would have spoiled my plans to have had him arrested, and I had then no proof other than my own reasoning. I was convinced we had the murderer before us and that we were actually looking at him. I have now brought what I consider the indisputable proof."
"Speak out, Monsieur! Tell us the murderer's name."
"You will find it on the list of names present in the court on the night of the tragedy," replied Rouletabille.
The people present in the court-room began showing impatience. Some of them even called for the name, and were silenced by the usher.
"The list includes Daddy Jacques, Bemier the concierge, and Mr. Arthur Rance," said the President. "Do you accuse any of these?"
"No, Monsieur!"
"Then I do not understand what you are driving at. There was no other person at the end of the court."

No comments: