Tuesday, March 18, 2008

mona lisa painting

mona lisa painting
Famous painting
Art Painting
Modern Art Painting
you happy here?'
'You ask rather too many questions. I have given you answers enough
for the present: now I want to read.'
But at that moment the summons sounded for dinner; all re-entered
the house. The odour which now filled the refectory was scarcely
more appetising than that which had regaled our nostrils at breakfast:
the dinner was served in two huge tin-plated vessels, whence rose a
strong steam redolent of rancid fat.
oil paintings I found the mess to consist of
indifferent potatoes and strange shreds of rusty meat, mixed and
cooked together. Of this preparation a tolerably abundant plateful was
apportioned to each pupil. I ate what I could, and wondered within
myself whether every day's fare would be like this.
After dinner, we immediately adjourned to the schoolroom: lessons

No comments: