Friday, February 29, 2008

leonardo da vinci mona lisa

leonardo da vinci mona lisa
da vinci painting
mona lisa painting
thomas kinkade painting
perfectly at home, laughing and chattering, in the best spirits imaginable, to Hareton--now a great, strong lad of eighteen--who stared at her with considerable curiosity and astonishment: comprehending precious little of the fluent succession of remarks and questions which her tongue never ceased pouring forth.
`Very well, miss!' I exclaimed, concealing my joy under an angry countenance. `This is your last ride, till papa comes back. I'll not trust you over the threshold again, you naughty, naughty girl!'
`Aha, Ellen!' she cried gaily, jumping up and running to my side. `I shall have a pretty story to tell tonight: and so you've found me out. Have you ever been here in your life before?'
oil paintings
`Put that hat on, and home at once,' said I. `I'm dreadfully grieved at you, Miss Cathy: you've done extremely wrong. It's no use pouting and crying: that won't repay the trouble I've had, scouring the country after you. To think how Mr Linton charged me to keep you in; and you stealing off so! it shows you are a, cunning little fox, and nobody will put faith in you any more.

No comments: