Thursday, February 21, 2008

contemporary abstract painting

contemporary abstract painting
painting idea
floral oil painting
michelangelo painting
the corners of the numerous projecting portions of the building. I set my burden on the house steps by the kitchen door, and lingered to rest, and drew in a few more breaths of the soft, sweet air; my eyes were on the moon, and my back to the entrance, when I heard a voice behind me say--
`Nelly, is that you?'
oil paintings
It was a deep voice, and foreign in tone; yet there was something in the manner of pronouncing my name which made it sound familiar. I turned about to discover who spoke, fearfully; for the doors were shut, and I had seen nobody on approaching the steps. Something stirred in the porch; and, moving nearer, I distinguished a tall man dressed in dark clothes, with dark face and hair. He leant against the side, and held his fingers on the latch as if intending to open for himself. `Who can it be?' I thought. `Mr Earnshaw? Oh, no! The voice has no resemblance to his.'

No comments: