Monday, January 21, 2008

Van Gogh Painting

Van Gogh Painting
Van Gogh Sunflower
Edward Hopper Painting
Mary Cassatt painting
¡¡¡¡`Yes, we are; now do be still and stop bothering.' Amy held her tongue, but used her eyes, and saw Meg slip a fan into her pocket. ¡¡¡¡`I know! I know! you're going to the hall to see "The Seven Castles"!' she cried, adding resolutely, `and I shall go, for Mother said I might see it; and I've got my rag-money, and it was mean not to tell me in time.' ¡¡¡¡`Just listen to me a minute, and be a good child,' said Meg, soothingly. `Mother doesn't wish you to go this week, because your eyes are not well enough yet to bear the light of this fairy piece. Next week you can go with Beth and Hannah,
oil painting
and have a nice time.' ¡¡¡¡`I don't like that half as well as going with you and Laurie. Please let me; I've been sick with this cold so long, and shut up, I'm dying for some fun. Do, Meg! I'll be ever so good,' pleaded Amy, looking as pathetic as she could. ¡¡¡¡`Suppose we take her. I don't believe Mother would mind, if we bundle her up well,' began Meg. ¡¡¡¡`If she goes I shan't; and if I don't, Laurie won't like it; and it will be very rude, after he invited only us, to go and drag in Amy. I should think she'd hate to poke herself where she isn't

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Van Gogh Painting"