Monday, January 21, 2008

painting idea

painting idea
floral oil painting
michelangelo painting
Oh dear!' sighed Meg; `I wish I'd been sensible, and worn my own things; then I should not have disgusted other people or felt so uncomfortable and ashamed of myself.' ¡¡¡¡She leaned her forehead on the cool pane, and stood half hidden by the curtains, never minding that her favourite song had begun, till someone touched her; and, turning, she saw Laurie, looking penitent, as he said, with his very best bow, and his hand out: ¡¡¡¡ ¡¡¡¡`Please forgive my rudeness,
oil painting
and come and have an ice with me.' ¡¡¡¡`I'm afraid it will be too disagreeable to you,' said Meg, trying to look offended, and failing entirely. ¡¡¡¡`Not a bit of it. Come, I'll be good; I don't like your gown, but I do think you are - just splendid'; and he waved his hands, as if words failed to express his admiration. ¡¡¡¡Meg smiled and relented, and whispered, as they stood waiting: `Take care my skirt don't trip you up; it's the plague of my life, and I was a goose to wear it.' ¡¡¡¡`Pin it round your neck, and then it will be useful', said Laurie, looking down at the little blue boots, which he evidently approved of. ¡¡¡¡`Laurie, I want you to do me a favour; will you?' said Meg.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

painting idea"