Sunday, January 27, 2008

Famous painting

Famous painting
Art Painting
Modern Art Painting
Gustav Klimt The Kiss
¡¡¡¡And then, taking no further account of me, he turned his back and went up on deck. ¡¡¡¡That night, when I had finished an endless amount of work, I was sent to sleep in the steerage, where I made up a spare bunk. I was glad to get out of the detestable presence of the cook and to be off my feet. To my surprise, my clothes had dried on me, and there seemed no indications of catching cold either from the last soaking or from the prolonged
oil painting
soaking after the foundering of the Martinez. Under ordinary circumstances, after all that I had undergone I should have been a fit subject for a funeral. ¡¡¡¡But my knee was bothering me terribly. As well as I could make out, the kneecap seemed turned up on edge in the midst of the swelling. As I sat in my bunk examining it (the six hunters were all in the steerage, smoking, and talking in loud voices), Henderson took a passing glance at it. ¡¡¡¡'Looks nasty,' he commented. 'Tie a rag around it, and it'll be all right.'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Famous painting"