Friday, December 28, 2007

monet painting

monet painting
canvas painting
animal painting
'This idea of Mrs. Micawber's, my dear Copperfield,' said Mr. Micawber, making his shirt-collar meet in front of his chin, and glancing at me sideways, 'is, in fact, the Leap to which I alluded, when I last had the pleasure of seeing you.' ¡¡¡¡'Advertising is rather expensive,' I remarked, dubiously. ¡¡¡¡'Exactly so!' said Mrs. Micawber, preserving the same logical air. 'Quite true, my dear Mr. Copperfield! I have made the identical observation to Mr. Micawber. It is for that reason especially, that I think Mr. Micawber ought (as I have already said, in justice to himself, in justice to his family, and in justice to society) to raise a certain sum of money - on a bill.' ¡¡¡¡Mr. Micawber, leaning back in his chair, trifled with his eye-glass and cast his eyes up at the ceiling;
oil painting
but I thought him observant of Traddles, too, who was looking at the fire. ¡¡¡¡'If no member of my family,' said Mrs. Micawber, 'is possessed of sufficient natural feeling to negotiate that bill - I believe there is a better business-term to express what I mean -' ¡¡¡¡Mr. Micawber, with his eyes still cast up at the ceiling, suggested 'Discount.' ¡¡¡¡'To discount that bill,' said Mrs. Micawber, 'then my opinion is, that Mr. Micawber should go into the City, should take that bill into the Money Market, and should dispose of it for what he can get. If the individuals in the Money Market oblige Mr. Micawber to sustain a great sacrifice, that is between themselves and their consciences. I view it, steadily, as an investment. I recommend Mr. Micawber, my dear Mr. Copperfield, to do the same; to regard it as an investment which is sure of return, and to make up his mind to any sacrifice.'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

monet painting
tyrtytr

Anonymous said...

claude monet painting
cfuftuytu

Anonymous said...

monet painting