Monday, December 31, 2007

leonardo da vinci the last supper

leonardo da vinci the last supper
mona lisa painting
mona lisa smile
thomas kinkade gallery
¡¡¡¡Well! I loved her, and I went on loving her, most absorbingly, entirely, and completely. But going on, too, working pretty hard, and busily keeping red-hot all the irons I now had in the fire, I would sit sometimes of a night, opposite my aunt, thinking how I had frightened Dora that time, and how I could best make my way with a guitar-case through the forest of difficulty, until I used to fancy that my head was turning quite grey. ¡¡¡¡ ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡CHAPTER 38 A DISSOLUTION OF PARTNERSHIP ¡¡¡¡ I did not allow my resolution, with respect to the Parliamentary Debates, to cool. It was one of the irons I began to heat immediately,
oil painting
and one of the irons I kept hot, and hammered at, with a perseverance I may honestly admire. I bought an approved scheme of the noble art and mystery of stenography (which cost me ten and sixpence); and plunged into a sea of perplexity that brought me, in a few weeks, to the confines of distraction. The changes that were rung upon dots, which in such a position meant such a thing, and in such another position something else, entirely different; the wonderful vagaries that were played by circles; the unaccountable consequences that resulted from marks like flies' legs; the tremendous effects of a curve in a wrong place; not only troubled my waking hours, but reappeared before me in my sleep. When I had groped my way, blindly, through these difficulties, and had mastered the alphabet, which was an Egyptian Temple in itself, there then appeared a procession

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"leonardo da vinci the last supper"
还没有评论。 - 显示原始文章

Anonymous said...

leonardo da vinci the last supper

Anonymous said...

leonardo da vinci the last supper