Sunday, December 30, 2007

chinese landscape painting

chinese landscape painting
landscape art painting
contemporary landscape painting
acrylic landscape painting
¡¡¡¡'About Mr. Wickfield,' I suggested. ¡¡¡¡'Oh! Yes, truly,' said Uriah. 'Ah! Great imprudence, Master Copperfield. It's a topic that I wouldn't touch upon, to any soul but you. Even to you I can only touch upon it, and no more. If anyone else had been in my place during the last few years, by this time he would have had Mr. Wickfield (oh, what a worthy man he is, Master Copperfield, too!) under his thumb. Un--der--his thumb,' said Uriah, very slowly, as he stretched out his cruel-looking hand above my table, and pressed his own thumb upon it, until it shook, and shook the room. ¡¡¡¡If I had been obliged to look at him with him
oil painting
splay foot on Mr. Wickfield's head, I think I could scarcely have hated him more. ¡¡¡¡'Oh, dear, yes, Master Copperfield,' he proceeded, in a soft voice, most remarkably contrasting with the action of his thumb, which did not diminish its hard pressure in the least degree, 'there's no doubt of it. There would have been loss, disgrace, I don't know what at all. Mr. Wickfield knows it. I am the umble instrument of umbly serving him, and he puts me on an eminence I hardly could have hoped to reach. How thankful should I be!' With his face turned towards me, as he finished, but without looking at me, he took his crooked thumb off the spot where he had planted it, and slowly and thoughtfully scraped his lank jaw with it, as if he were shaving himself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

floral oil painting

Anonymous said...

chinese landscape painting
xdyrtytrdy