Monday, December 31, 2007

acrylic flower painting

acrylic flower painting
flower impact painting
art flower painting
chinese flower painting
¡¡¡¡My shortest way home, - and I naturally took the shortest way on such a night - was through St. Martin's Lane. Now, the church which gives its name to the lane, stood in a less free situation at that time; there being no open space before it, and the lane winding down to the Strand. As I passed the steps of the portico, I encountered, at the corner, a woman's face. It looked in mine, passed across the narrow lane, and disappeared. I knew it. I had seen it somewhere. But I could not remember where. I had some association with it, that struck upon my heart directly; but I was thinking of anything else when it came upon me, and was confused. ¡¡¡¡On the steps of the church, there was the stooping figure of a man, who had put down some burden on the smooth snow, to a
oil painting
djust it; my seeing the face, and my seeing him, were simultaneous. I don't think I had stopped in my surprise; but, in any case, as I went on, he rose, turned, and came down towards me. I stood face to face with Mr. Peggotty! ¡¡¡¡Then I remembered the woman. It was Martha, to whom Emily had given the money that night in the kitchen. Martha Endell - side by side with whom, he would not have seen his dear niece, Ham had told me, for all the treasures wrecked in the sea.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

leonardo da vinci painting

Anonymous said...

acrylic flower painting

Anonymous said...

acrylic flower painting
vguytuty