Thursday, October 25, 2007

Gustav Klimt The Kiss

Gustav Klimt The Kiss
It's no business of his," said Harold angrily. "Let him stich to pills and powders and National Health."
"Oh, do stop quarrelling," said Emma wearily. "I'm really glad this old Miss Whatshername is coming to tea. It will do us all good to have a stranger here and be prevented from going over and over the same things again and again. I must go and tidy myself up a little."
She left the room.
"This Lucy Eyelesbarrow," said Harold, and stopped. "As Cedric says, it is odd that she should nose about in the barn and go opening up a sarcophagus – really a Herculean task. Perhaps we ought to take steps. Her attitude, I thought, was rather antagonistic at lunch –"
Gustav Klimt The Kiss
Leave her to me," said Alfred. "I'll soon find out if she's up to anything."
"I mean, why open up that sarcophagus?"
"Perhaps, she isn't really Lucy Eyelesbarrow at all," suggested Cedric.
"But what would be the point –?" Harold looked thoroughly upset. "Oh, damn!"
They looked at each other with worried faces.
"And here's this pestilential old woman coming to tea. Just when we want to think.
Gustav Klimt The Kiss

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gustav Klimt The Kiss

Anonymous said...

Gustav Klimt The Kiss

Anonymous said...

Gustav Klimt The Kiss