Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Bouguereau William

Bouguereau William
Poirot took it.Franklin came over beside him and with a pointing fingerread some of the extracts out loud. "-things go on here much as usual.Charlotte is moderately free frompain.I wish one could say more.You may remember Thora Grey?She is a deargirl and a greater comfort to me than I can tell you.I should not have knownwhat to do through this bad time but for her. Her sympathy and interest are unfailing.She has an exquisite taste andflair for beautiful things and shares my passion for Chinese art.I wasindeed lucky to find her.No daughter could be a closer or more sympatheticcompanion.Her life had been a difficult and not always a happy one,but I amglad to feel that here she has a home and true affection.
Bouguereau William
"You see,"said Franklin,"that's how my brother felt to her.He thoughtof her like a daughter.What I feel so unfair is the fact that the moment mybrother is dead,his wife practically turns her out of the house!Womenreally are devils,M.Poirot." "Your sister-in-law is ill and in pain,remember." "I know.That's what I keep saying to myself. One mustn't judge her.All the same,I thought I'd show you this.I don'twant you to get a false impression of Thora from anything Lady Clarke mayhave said." Poirot returned the letter.
Bouguereau William

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Bouguereau William"
还没有评论。 - 显示原始文章

Anonymous said...

Bouguereau William